Almost simultaneously with the emergence of the need to develop the site there are logical questions: what prices for sites are now on the market? How to make the site as profitable as possible?
As a rule, the web site studio has no specific prices, indicating the minimum cost of the work. This is explained by the fact that the budget depends on many factors, so the final amount of the work may be voiced after the specification.
What is the cost and what are the stages of creating a site?
- Preliminary marketing analysis of competitors, study of the product or service
- Development of terms of reference
- Creating a prototype in accordance with the requirements for the future site, a description of the implementation and functional requirements
- Creating a visual concept of the future resource, finalizing the logo, the selection of fonts and color schemes
- Creation of design layouts of all internal pages
- CMS integration, building and HTML layout and adaptability testing
- Programming and integration of functional modules
- Content preparation: statistical analysis, text writing, photo processing
- Filling of the site: content placement and filling of meta descriptions
- SEO optimization: configuration of micro markup, optimization of page and image loading speed
- Cross-browser testing and adaptability tuning
- Creation of accounts in Google Analytics
- Connection of counters to collect statistics and registration in search engines
- Creating corporate accounts and setting up notifications from the site forms (orders, emails, questions, etc.)
- Setting up a hosting client and connecting a domain
As you can see from the above, creating a website is a lengthy and time-consuming process consisting of several stages. The listed points are not the only true for each process of website development, but as close to reality as possible.
Based on the described process, and the cost of the site, which can vary greatly from case to case. Creating a site – individually for each customer. And, accordingly, the cost of its development can not be standardized, it varies depending on the specific goals and objectives that are assigned to a web-resource under development.
What affects the cost of site development:
Type and volume of the project: a website, corporate website, online store, information portal, etc. From the type of site depends on the amount of work performed, the time required for their implementation and the human resources used.
Complexity of the functionality: If a typical site can be accurately predicted by the timing and cost of development, then individual solutions include more risks and therefore more resources are spent on them, respectively, the cost will be higher.
Timing of development: Urgent project requires a maximum of different resources. It takes the most attention of different specialists and therefore the calculation is done taking into account the appropriate factor.
Need for content creation: Different types of content, such as video and photo shoots, processing of visual content, copywriting in large volumes, will also affect the cost upwards.
If you want to answer the question, how much does the site costs, we can say that the price of creating a website ranging from $ 200 to $ 20,000, and depends on many factors: design, content, functionality, programming language in which the site will be developed and others.
In any case, you must remember that each site is unique, and therefore has its own individual cost.